PayPugs Incoming Payment policy
- The incoming payment fee is determined by the beneficiary’s account type. If a SEPA payment is requested to a beneficiary whose account does not support SEPA payments, the incoming SEPA payment fee can not be applied and the SWIFT payment fee is applied instead.
- The incoming payments to the customer’s PayPugs accounts are applied within 12 working hours since submitting the incoming payment request, (with all supporting documentation attached).
- The cut-off time for incoming payments and incoming payment requests is 18:00(GMT+3). Payments received after the cut-off time will be reviewed and processed the following business day (from 9:00 (GMT+3)).
- The account owner holds full responsibility for informing the incoming payment sender of the correct payment reference: account currency, account reference number, and the full legal name of the recipient. The account holder is also responsible for completing the request appropriately.
- If an incoming payment has been received to a PayPugs account but the request was not submitted through the PayPugs Internet bank, the payment will be returned to the sender within 5 business days with the incoming payment fee applied.
- In the case where a payment is received to a PayPugs account and the incoming payment request is submitted afterwards, an additional fee is applied.