1. FAQ
  2. Onboarding

What if my documents were not issued in English or are not available in English?

We can only accept information and documents in English.  It is wise to check whether your local government can issue the documents for international use in multiple languages including English, this is often the case.  If your documents are in any other language than English the documents will need to be translated in full. (not just one or two lines). 

There are two types of translation. The one you require depends upon the kind of document:

For company documents - this includes Registration Documents, Excerpts from Registry, etc. you must have a notarized translation. 

A notarized document is certified by a notary public, an official who verifies the identity of the company, signs the document, witnesses the signatures, and marks the document with a stamp or seal.

Other documents, such as utility bills, just need to be fully translated by an authorized translator.